Saturday, March 6, 2010

First time downhill skiing!

I have gone downhill skiing 5 of the last 8 days! I even went night skiing one of those days after dad got home from work. For the first couple of days I borrowed my friend Clark's skis. I had so much fun that I decided to buy my own skis and boots. Don't worry grandparents, I bought a helmet too. I always go with mom or dad, and usually one of my friends goes with me. So far I've gone with Clark, Cameron, Olivia, and Brayden. This sliding down snow is something I could get used to!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh, Lordy! Another thing to worry about! The words to the music set my teeth a chatter! But - and a big but it is - I am sooo happy you like this and know you will have years of enjoyment "on the slopes" so I will be good and just keep on smiling - like you, Honey!

PC said...

Mom, don't worry. This video is an obvious forgery. We all know that no one has ever skied in New Hampshire without gloves, handwarmers, two heavy jackets, balaclavas, and goggles. I didn't even see any footage of her in the lodge, shivering and saying it's just not worth it to go back out and take another run.